Lake One is looking for a Content Strategist to join our team of digital outfitters.
In this role, you’ll develop and execute content strategies for Lake One clients, designed to grow their businesses.
You’ll be responsible for planning, writing, and editing various types of content. Planning will include detailed keyword research.
To succeed as a content strategist, you should be able to collaborate with the rest of the client services team to develop innovative and strategic ideas, demonstrate exceptional presentation skills and work well under pressure.
Content Strategist Responsibilities:
- Developing clear and engaging content that is consistent with the client brand image.
- Analyzing content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs.
- Performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Delegating tasks to writers and editors and providing feedback.
- Creating, adjusting, and managing the editorial calendar.
- Establishing style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Developing a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research.
- Conducting keyword research to inform content ideas and writing content with SEO in mind.
Content Strategist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content strategy and project management experience.
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Strong content presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Effective communication skills.
About Lake One:
Lake One is a platinum HubSpot Solutions partner, Vidyard agency partner, and Databox premier partner based in Minneapolis, MN. We work with clients who have complex sales processes in B2B and Ecommerce to bring smart revenue operation strategies to the table. We offer a fun, flexible, fully-remote working arrangement, high-end equipment (PC or Mac), large displays, plenty of paid time off, and healthcare, and retirement for qualifying full-time employees.
Role is available for remote work in the U.S.