This hands-on, paid, internship is a great opportunity for the marketer who loves to tinker and experiment with the latest and greatest tools, technology, and ideas. At Lake One, we’re digital outfitters to growth-driven brands We’re embedded partners with our clients, providing strategic guidance and hands-on support. If you live and breathe growth, love the game of optimization, and are motivated by seeing the impact you create, we’d love to hear from you!
The Digital Marketing intern is a part-time, 8-week internship where you’ll gain hands-on experience across the entire ecosystem of modern marketing: strategy, content, sales and marketing technology, paid media, and reporting and optimization.
Essential Responsibilities and Opportunities:
Digital Marketing: Work closely with the Lake One team to plan and execute various digital marketing efforts including paid search, social, organic search, marketing automation, and analytics.
Collaboration: Work closely with the Lake One team to create strategies and solutions to client business problems.
Qualifications: You should have demonstrated success tackling digital problems and making an impact.
To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable with:
- Digital Marketing Channels: Web, Social, Paid Media, Search
- Digital Marketing Tools: Marketing Automation, CRM, Editing Software
- Communicating amongst multiple priorities
To succeed in this role, you are a :
- A creative thinker
- A people person, you love working with a variety of clients and partners to solve problems
- Are an epic problem solver. Google is your best friend, and you love to dig into knowledge bases and communities around tools and technology – You’ll try a number of ways to find a solution before giving up.
- Risk-taker, you enjoy being a part of Lake One, a growing company and help think of ways to grow the company and grow with the company
- Multi hat wearer, you enjoy variety in the types of work within your day today
- Life long learner
- Thriver, you enjoy a high-speed environment with fluid priorities and schedules
- Self-motivator, you never say “that’s not my job”
If all or most of the above sounds like you, we’d love to meet you. If it works out, here’s what we offer
- Flexible schedule and working location
- Learning opportunities from the team, with our technology partners, and via self-paced online options like Codecademy