Welcome to our neck o’ the woods! At Lake One, we’re digital outfitters to growth driven brands. Powered by technology, strategy, and creativity, we build modern, measurable marketing programs that generate demand and drive growth. Whether growing sales, leads, or users, we work with startups, technology, financial services and other organizations to build technology plans, strategic media campaigns, and creative content and brand experiences across digital and offline channels.
If you live and breathe growth, love the game of optimization and are motivated by seeing the impact you create as you blaze new trails, we’d love to hear from you!
As a digital marketing specialist, you’ll play a critical role in helping achieve growth objectives for our clients.
This client-facing, hands-on role is a great opportunity for the marketer who loves to tinker and experiment with the latest and greatest digital tools and technology.
Digital Marketing Specialist Duties Include:
- 1 / 3 copywriting, social media, email, paid media, influencer outreach, and other various digital projects as assigned
- 1 / 3 account and project management
- 1 / 3 admin including agency marketing, events, researching and generating new ideas and strategies
To Succeed in this Role You Should be Comfortable With:
- Day to day account and project management
- Copy writing for a variety of mediums
- Social Media
- Strategy documents
- Managing social media platforms
- Managing paid media platforms (facebook ads, google adwords, etc)
- Reporting and analytics (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Heatmapping, A/B Testing, Visualization, Dashboards etc. )
- Basic design (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, other design tools, Powerpoint)
- CMS & Content management ( WordPress, Landing Page tools like Unbounce, Leadpages etc)
- Email Marketing (Mailchimp, Constant SendGrid, etc)
- Marketing Automation (Hubspot, Drip, Infusion soft etc)
- Basic HTML, CSS
- Admin Knowledge
- Google Drive & Apps
- Productivity Tools – ToDoist, Trello, Asana and others
To Love this Role, You are a:
- A creative thinker
- A people person, you love working with a variety of clients and partners to solve problems
- An epic problem solver. Google is your best friend, and you love to dig into knowledge bases and communities around tools and technology – You’ll try a number of ways to find a solution before giving up.
- Risk taker, you enjoy being a part of Lake One, a growing company, and helping think of ways to grow the company and grow with the company
- Multi hat wearer, you enjoy variety in the types of work within your day to day
- Life long learner
- Thriver, you enjoy a high speed environment with fluid priorities and schedules
- Self motivator, you never say “that’s not my job”
Position available contract or fulltime. Remote and Minneapolis candidates accepted.