Welcome to our neck o’ the woods!
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing, progressive, sales, and marketing solutions firm. You’ll join a group of digital outfitters for growth driven brands who live and breathe transformation.
As our Digital Project Manager, you’ll play a critical role in helping achieve growth objectives for our clients, while making sure internal resourcing stays on track.
This client-facing, hands-on role is a great opportunity for the marketer who loves to be in the know on projects and help keep the trains running on schedule. They are also able to see the forest through the trees, and give us a direct path to get there.
At a high level, the Digital Project Manager would be responsible for:
- Creating and communicating a program plan, schedule, and progress
- Assigning tasks and deadlines to team members best positioned to complete tasks
- Identifying, managing and surfacing potential problems and roadblocks across multiple programs
- Adjusting program timelines and schedules as needed
- Coordinating calendars and motivating team members to complete tasks on time
- Providing status reports to internal stakeholders
- Ensuring project deliverables are up to standard,in accordance with client expectations and Lake One SOP
To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable with:
- Day to day account and project management
- Working side-by-side with account stakeholders to plan and manage projects to schedule
- Sending and receiving agency deliverables to clients for edits and approvals; completing status updates for all parties as tasks are accomplished and new needs arise
- Scheduling meetings as needed
- Attending meetings, documenting to-dos, and assigning accordingly to stakeholders
- Admin Knowledge
- Google Drive & Apps
- Productivity Tools – Asana, Slack and others
To love this role, you are a:
- A people person, you love working with a variety of clients and partners to solve problems
- Are an epic problem solver. Google is your best friend, and you love to dig into knowledge bases and communities around tools and technology – You’ll try a number of ways to find a solution before giving up.
- Risk-taker, you enjoy being a part of Lake One, a growing company, and helping think of ways to grow the company and grow with the company
- Multi-hat wearer, you enjoy variety in the types of work within your day-to-day
- Life long learner
- Thriver, you enjoy a high-speed environment with fluid priorities and schedules
- Self-motivator, you never say “that’s not my job”
- Keen attention to detail to adhere to quality standards
- Ability to multitask and prioritize