This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing, progressive, digital marketing firm. You’ll join a group of digital outfitters for growth-driven brands.
We’re looking for someone who can thrive in a fast pace, flexible, and remote work environment to support the implementation of diverse marketing technology initiatives in support of client growth programs.
As a MarTech Implementation Specialist, you will:
- Implement and administer marketing technology products like CRM and Marketing Automation Platform deliverables, such as setup, migration, campaign & marketing automation management, reporting, and auditing of existing implementations.
- Develop and implement custom landing pages within marketing automation platforms or content management systems
- Research and recommend marketing technology solutions to client challenges and to meet program objectives
- Partner with account management to identify and define business requirements related to demand generation needs based on business objectives and requirements
- Partner with Paid Media and Reporting to implement tracking and reporting tags
To succeed in this role…
You should be comfortable with:
- Day to day account and project management
- CMS & Content management ( WordPress, Landing Page tools like Unbounce,etc)
- Marketing Automation & CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce etc)
- Fundamental understanding of SEO strategies
- Admin Knowledge
- Google Drive & Apps
- Productivity Tools – Asana, and others
- Are an epic problem solver. Google is your best friend, and you love to dig into knowledge bases and communities around tools and technology – You’ll try a number of ways to find a solution before giving up.
- Enjoy variety in the types of work within your day-to-day
- Life long learner
- Have a fine-tuned attention to detail
- Can take direction and self-manage
If all or most of the above sounds like you, we’d love to meet you. If it works out, here’s what we offer
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working
- Learning opportunities including conferences and events
- Other benefits determined based on the right person
About Lake One:
Lake One is a Diamond HubSpot Solutions partner, Vidyard, Google, Postal, Rollworks, and Databox partner based in Minneapolis, MN. We work with clients who have complex sales processes in B2B and Ecommerce to bring smart revenue operation strategies to life.