Why Lake One Quickstart vs HubSpot Onboarding?
Why work with Lake one on a quick start HubSpot Implementation versus HubSpot onboarding? Our onboarding takes into account time to align your business process and strategy with your HubSpot implementation. We embed with you to set up HubSpot rather than just guide you through the process. We take into account your target buyers, the way your company sells and manages pipeline so you can hit the ground running with KPIs you can look to measure whether you’re on course or off.
Our Quick Start Implementation offering starts with the following, contact us to tailor your implementation package to your needs.
- identify and document target buyers
- identify and document sales process including prospecting and pipeline management
- identify existing content that can be repurposed and activated quickly
- KPI setting
- Core HubSpot Setup
- HubSpot essentials
- User setup
- Permissions setup
- Tracking tags
- Email integration
Quick Start HubSpot Customization for sales or marketing (based on documented findings from Discovery): For example
- Custom Field and Properties (up to 20)
- Initial Workflows (up to 3)
- Reporting and Dashboards (1 Dashboard and 10 reports)
- Initial sales sequences (2)
- Custom Lists (5)
- Deal stage configuration or modification (1 pipeline)
- 1, 1 hour, virtual training session on HubSpot activation, customized for your team
HubSpot Quick Start Implementation Fee Starts at $4500, subject to change and details of the finalized implementation package. Your price may vary and will be prepared in your statement of work.
Am I a Good Fit for Quickstart?
Our HubSpot Implementation Quick program is designed for small and medium-sized businesses without overly complex business processes or sales and marketing technology integration needs.
The goal is to provide these businesses a more strategic, hands-on, and business-aligned implementation opportunity for onboarding HubSpot.
Some good tests to consider if you’re a good fit for our Quick Start program:
- Do you have more than 5000 Contacts and Company records combined?
- Do you have multiple systems that need to be connected to HubSpot for example, CRM, ERP, Contracting, Payment Processing, Ecommerce?
- Are you unsure about the quality of your company data?
- Are you unsure about your sales processes?
If you answered yes to more than one of these questions, you might need more HubSpot Consulting and solutions support. If you’re still unsure, contact us and we’d be happy to help you assess your need and find the best option for HubSpot Implementation.
Ready to get started?
Tell us a little more about your HubSpot Implementation needs and a HubSpot Specialist will follow up to schedule an implementation review call.