Guided, Strategic, HubSpot Marketing Planning
Get hands-on training to build a strategic HubSpot marketing plan
By the end of six weeks, you’ll have a fully documented plan to help you get the most out of your HubSpot investment, fueled by data, and grounded in your unique business processes and goals. We’ll cover:
- How to identify your unique business needs and your buyers
- How to translate that uniqueness into competitive and keyword research
- How to use that result to build a content strategy to drive leads
- How to get sales and marketing on the same page so leads are qualified and create a pipeline
- How to set realistic goals, specific to your business, and how that drives the levers of your marketing with HubSpot
About Lake One’s HubSpot training program
For the first 5 weeks, participants will spend 1 1/2 hours in a virtual workshop with Lake One facilitators. Each week covers a topic in building your strategic HubSpot plan. Participants will be provided with workshop materials. During the workshop, Lake One will facilitate a session covering the topic including what it is, how it’s relevant to the planning process, and share tools and strategies for facilitating research and developing the topical piece of the strategy. Finally, the cohort will work with Lake One virtually to begin working on the topic, asking questions as they go. The theme for that week will be homework over the next week, with a time to ask questions in the next week’s workshop. Once each participants plan is complete, they get a one hour, one on one session with a Lake One Senior Strategist to review, ask questions, and get feedback.
Meet the Trainers
About Lake One: Lake One is a Platinum HubSpot solutions partner. We help organizations with complex sales processes in B2B and Ecommerce make impactful and business-transforming changes to sales and marketing strategy, technology, and execution.
About Ryan: Ryan is the Founder and CEO of Lake One and a Certified HubSpot Trainer. In addition to driving client strategy and managing Lake One, Ryan is also a startup mentor, nonprofit board member, and frequent contributor on sales and marketing transformation topics to third-party publications including CMS Wire, Customer Think, Smart Insights, Social Media Examiner, and more.
About Rachael: Rachael is the Sr. Director of Operations at Lake One and drives client success and sales and marketing alignment. Prior to joining Lake One, she ran onboarding operations for an AdTech company acquired in 2016.
Their professionalism and guidance through every step of the training process was remarkable.
Register Now, Limited to Just 10 Organizations
Registration is open for Q1 2021 HubSpot Training
When: February 24 – March 24, 2021, Wednesdays, 11:00 A.M. – 12:30 P.M. C.S.T.
Where: Virtual, Zoom
Who: If you sell B2B, want more than just HubSpot implementation but maybe aren’t ready for in need of a full-blown strategic engagement with a HubSpot Solutions Partner, this training is for you.
Cost: $5,000 per organization, up to 3 people per organization included in the registration
- All course materials built from Lake One’s FieldGuide research and planning methodology
- One, 1 hour, one on one session to review the final plan
- A closed group with your cohort during the course to ask questions of each other and your trainers during the homework periods